--/LSm8UPTCLHL4o89

* Surendra Singhi (efuzzyone / netscape.net) wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>  When I tried it on Windows XP, I get this wierd error:
> I don't have rubilicious=20

I've fixed this bug and packaged up an 0.1.2.

Here's the URL(s):

  http://pablotron.org/files/wirble-0.1.2.tar.gz
  http://pablotron.org/files/wirble-0.1.2.tar.gz.asc
  http://pablotron.org/files/gems/wirble-0.1.2.gem
  http://pablotron.org/files/gems/wirble-0.1.2.gem.asc

All I did was remove the accidental rubilicious depencency and
regenerate the gem.

By the way, some other people have had problems with the color codes
under Windows, so I make no promises about how well that will work for
you :).

--=20
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--/LSm8UPTCLHL4o89