--iwjEIfU64POCkTAH

* John Wilger (johnwilger / gmail.com) wrote:
> On 9/8/06, Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org> wrote:
> >URLs
> >=3D=3D=3D=3D
>=20
> >* Wirble 0.1.1 Gem
> >  o Download:   http://pablotron.org/files/wirble-0.1.1.gem
> >  o Signature:  http://pablotron.org/files/wirble-0.1.1.gem.asc
>=20
> FYI, the gem file doesn't seem to exist. I tried both the URL abave
> and RubyForge (which is specified n the README in the tarball).

That's what I get for doing a release at 4am :).

All my gems are located at http://pablotron.org/files/gems/.  So the
correct URLs for the Wirble gem are:

    http://pablotron.org/files/wirble-0.1.1.gem
    http://pablotron.org/files/wirble-0.1.1.gem.asc

Thanks for the heads up!

> --=20
> Regards,
> John Wilger
> http://johnwilger.com
>=20
> Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
> "Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
> "I don't know," Alice answered.
> "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
> - Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

--=20
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--iwjEIfU64POCkTAH