On Friday 08 September 2006 14:51, William Crawford wrote:
> I can't find anything about the 'each_level' method, so I'm guessing
> it's in the newest version of Ariel (ie:  Not the one I just got from
> rubygems) and it's either not doing what you think, or not working
> properly.
>
> each_descendant does seem to do what you want, however, in Ariel 0.1.0.

Thanks for taking a look. I'm the author of Ariel and I'm working on the next
version, I included my definition of each_level in the previous email. It
actually does seem to be doing exactly what I expect it to - see how the
printed level.inspect is always correct. It's only the results after each
level has been appended to the array that is wrong.

By the way, if you're reading this via ruby-forum (which it seems you are),
ruby-forum.com has eaten most of my pasted output. See the full post at
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/213339

Regards,
Alex