Dark Ambient wrote:
> Sorry, but googling doesn't seem to be leading me anywhere.  I have a
> number o Ruby examples from books that demonstrate things using the
> Unix ps command for system status.  Can someone please tell me what is
> the equivalent call in the Windows environment ?
>
> TIA
> Stuart

See sys-proctable, available on the RAA, which serves as a
cross-platform solution to boot.

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/sys-proctable/

FYI, there are actually seven different ways to get process table
information on Windows, none of which are quite the same, and one of
which is undocumented.  The sys-proctable version uses OLE + WMI on Windows.

Regards,

Dan