Hi,

I'm trying to build a running development environment on my
Win98-Laptop including apache and iowa.

That's what I have done:
- Installed cygwin
- Installed apache
- Tested apache
- Downloaded iowa

Following Avi's instructions coming with iowa or the instructions of
the apache-people within their DSO-documentation leads me to the same
problem while building the iowa-module. This is, what I get while
running the make-command:

>perl /usr/local/apache/bin/apxs -c    mod_iowa.c
>gcc -DCYGWIN -DNO_DBM_REWRITEMAP -DUSE_HSREGEX -DUSE_EXPAT -I../lib/expat-lite  -DSHARED_CORE ->DSHARED_MODULE -I/usr/local/apache/include  -c mod_iowa.c
>mod_iowa.c: In function `iowa_handler':
>mod_iowa.c:79: warning: passing arg 2 of `connect' from incompatible pointer type

I compared that statement "err = connect(s, &addr, len);" in
mod_iowa.c with the definition I found in ap_config.h but I couldn't
find any problem. But I must stress, that my knowledge of C/C++ is
poor enough... Does anyone have an idea, where the problem could be?

Here's the rest of the output. I don't know, if the above shown
problem is the reason for these messages, but that will become
clearer, if the compiler does its work without errors.

>dllwrap --export-all --output-def libhttpd.def --implib libhttpd.a --driver-name gcc -g -o mod_iowa.so mod_iowa.o
>dllwrap: no export definition file provided
>dllwrap: creating one, but that may not be what you want
>mod_iowa.o(.text+0x3e):mod_iowa.c: undefined reference to `ap_send_http_header'
>mod_iowa.o(.text+0x1f6):mod_iowa.c: undefined reference to `ap_setup_client_block'
>mod_iowa.o(.text+0x214):mod_iowa.c: undefined reference to `ap_get_client_block'
>mod_iowa.o(.text+0x2aa):mod_iowa.c: undefined reference to `ap_rwrite'
>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>dllwrap: gcc exited with status 1
>apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=1
>make: *** [mod_iowa.so] Error 1