Hi all,

I'm writing a small game using the RUNIT framework. I use
some mock objects here and there. Now suppose i've created
main test script that looks like this:

require runit stuff...
require 'testgame'
require 'testplayer'
require 'testblahblah'

test_cases = [GameTest, PlayerTest, ...]
all_tests = TestSuite.new
test_cases.each do |testcase|
  all_tests.add_test(testcase.suite)
end

run the tests

Now in some files I have defined MockPlayer classes. They have
same name, albeit do diffrent things. What happens when
I require these files - methods in MockPlayer class get subsquently overwritten
by consecutive 'requires'. And it obviously doesn't work.

So my temporary solution was to rename MockPlayer to GameMockPlayer,
CmdMockPlayer, MapMockPlayer etc... This is ugly. Is there
an elegent way to solve this?

Pozdrawiam, Tomek 'Alva' Wr?blewski

--

r e k l a m a