Michael Neumann wrote:
> Some days ago I wrapped the image load functions of Imlib2 (www.enlightment.org/pages/imlib2.html)
> that provides loading the image types PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPG etc..
>
> It's only for loading images not for storing nor processing.
> Would that suffice for your purposes?
> Would it be worth putting on the RAA?

Does loading images mean having an array of some sort in memory that
would represent the data in the image?  I want to do processing, but
processing of my own.

I started on libpng.  The Ruby extension stuff seems really cool.
Almost
like writing Ruby in a different dialect.

In any event, I think it would definitely be worth putting on the RAA.
Ruby needs more image processing stuff.

Also, does Imlib2 compile easily in a Win32 Cygwin environment?

Thanks,

Jimmy