Hi  -

Perhaps you didn't see that I compiled my own Ruby (not using one-click
installer).  According to "Programming Ruby" the Tk extension is
bundled with the main distribution, so it should run - and in fact, I
do have a c:\ruby\tk directory, leading me to believe that it's there,
I'm just not soing something right to enable its use.

I'll have a look at the Fox GUI, too.

James