Hello,

I'm trying to run a very simple Ruby script that employs Tk:

## BEGIN FILE ##

require 'tk'

root = TkRoot.new {title "File to Open"}

TkLabel.new(root) do
  text 'Please enter the name of a file to open: '
  pack('padx' => 15, 'pady' => 15, 'side' => 'left')
end

Tk.mainloop

## END FILE ##

Unfortunately I get the following error when it atempts to execute:

"C:\ruby\sample\james>ruby tk_test.rb
tk_test.rb:1:in `require': no such file to load -- tk (LoadError)
        from tk_test.rb:1"

Can anyone help?  I am using Ruby 1.8.4 which I compiled myself using
cygwin32.  I am running on XP.  I've edited the Setup file in
C:\ruby\ext\Setup to enable the tcltklib and tk lines, rebuilt, and
still no go.

Interestingly, I had the same problem with the extension "WIN32OLE"
earlier yesterday, but after I copied over some lines from some sample
files, it started to work (which bugs me because my file was verbatim,
unless there was some hidden chars that I was missing or something
weird like that).  I had previously rebuilt after altering the
C:\ruby\ext\Setup file to enable Win32API and win32ole, but that didn't
work until I copied over the sample file.

Thanks in advance,

James