Bil Kleb wrote:

> Do any of these answer your question?
>
>  http://groups.google.com/groups?q=test+unit+ruby+one+test

Thaaanks, Bil!

I always hammer a question with Google before posting. In this case, the
first several answers ass-umed the programmer went with the automatic
AutoRunner, which I didn't use. This left me reading posts where AutoRunner
was as hidden and unmentioned as it is in most test suites themselves. I
couldn't use those posts.

I have since simplified the top-level test.rb, so it can use AutoRunner, and
now I get the -v and -n that I have since been working around...

I will now research how to run my post-test cleanup code automatically after
AutoRunner. Or something...

--
  Phlip