Just wonderin if anyone else ran into this problem.

You can set up Eclipse to use an external tool (in this case the IRB) to
launch in Eclipse in a console session, and can specify a working
directory to easily import  classes.  This does work becasue I was able
to do this on a windows machine.  But on my new MacBook Prow OS X 10.4.7
and Ruby 1.8.4 installed from Darwin ports,  eclipse 3.2 and Java 1.5.x
I have not been able to get this to work.  Every time I try to launch
IRB I get an "Operation in Progress" window that never times out or goes
away until I manualy close the window and can not get the details of why
it is failing.

Any one else see this?