On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 21:06:12 -0500, "denniswilliams01"
<denniswilliams01 / insightbb.com> wrote in comp.lang.c:

> Duh! Yet another example of someone with too much time on their hands and an
> unlimited gullibility to ignore the massive amount of data available (video,
> electronic, intelligence - even though badly handled, written, etc., etc.)
> that shows that this was done TO us, not BY us. If Muslims want to be
> considered 2nd class, then they would certainly turn to this bozo as a
> leader. OR, could this be yet another attempt by an Al Quida "on-the-run" to
> turn attention away from themselves? Either way, this has no business here.
> Please go away and leave us to discussions that are intended for this group.
>
> Dennis the Chemist

If you just can't resist responding to cross-posting trolls, at least
TRIM THEIR DRIVEL instead of doubling the bandwidth and storage on
servers all over the world.

Better yet, DON'T RESPONS TO TROLLS.  My news server filtered out the
original message, and I wouldn't have seen this garbage at all if YOU
HADN'T QUOTED IT VERBATIM.

If you can't control your outrage and must do something about kooks,
trolls, and idiots, file abuse complaints with the poster's ISP and
news host.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com