Like I said, is anyone out there?  Has any progress been made?

I've spent a few hours over the weekend putting together a simple
interactive Ruby evaluator for OS X, as a first step towards an IDE
and as a way to teach myself more of the embedding API.  I could work
on fine-tuning it into something more useful, but I don't want to
duplicate work that's already been done.

Also, has anyone figured out how to generate a full-blown framework
from the build process?  That would make my embedding life easier.

Cheers,

--Johann