TAKAHASHI Masayoshi <maki / open-news.com> wrote:
> senderista / hotmail.com (Tobin Baker) wrote:
> > Are there any Ruby analogs of these two Python modules (xml_pickle,
> > xml_objectify)?  Couldn't find anything on the RAA.
> >
> > xml_pickle:
> > http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/xml-matters1/index.html
> >
> > xml_objectify:
> > http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/xml-matters2/index.html
>
> How about XMarshal?
>
> http://www.goto.info.waseda.ac.jp/~fukusima/ruby/xmarshal.html
> http://www.goto.info.waseda.ac.jp/~fukusima/ruby/xmarshal.rb

Hey, that's a very cool extension!  For what it's worth, I took a shot at
improving it (hopefully considered improvement :) and added another
primitive that was necessary (Symbol), as well as making a Hash able to have
any kind of key and any kind of value.  My modified version of your module
is up at:

http://green.bikeshed.org/~green/xmarshal.rb