Hi all,
I've been reading in this list about crypting with RSA but I don't get
it to work.

I beg your help. I believe one of the problems I'm having is that the
different values (.e , .n , .d ) are being given in decimal format,
while the java function will need hexaedcimal format.

Please, any hint or idea on how to encrypt/verify based on RSA with
Ruby? any other library? Or ... how can I create an RSA private key
based on hexadecimal values of n, e and d? How can I convert decimal
values to hex?

thanks a lot,

Jean

Some code:
In the client javascript to encrypt the password (based on www.ohdave.com/rsa)

In the server, the following code:

  # key.pem is generated with "openssl genrsa  -out key512.pem 512" in the
  # command line
  private_key = PKey::RSA.new(File.open("key.pem").read, nil)

  # Crypting with the public, decrypting with the private
  @pwdOriginal = "uno_dos_tres"
  @pwdCrypted_PubPriv = private_key.public_encrypt(@pwdOriginal)
  @pwdDecrypted_PubPriv = private_key.private_decrypt(@pwdCrypted_PubPriv)

  # This values are generated out the .pem file
  @f_e = private_key.e
  @f_d = private_key.d.to_s
  @f_n = private_key.n
  @f_public = private_key.public_key