Hi, total noob here. I'm only on page 25 of the Pick Axe book and I'm a
little stuck:

I'm running Ruby version 1.8.4 on Windows XP Home Edition. I'm entering
code via irb.

Here's the problem: I enter the following code from the book:

class Song
  def initialize(name, artist, duration)
    @name     = name
    @artist   = artist
    @duration = duration
  end

  def to_s
    "Song: #@name--#@artist (#@duration)"

I successfully load the code using a file called song.rb here:

irb(main):008:0> load "c:/code/song.rb"
=> true

Now the book states that if I type in this:
song = Song.new("Bicylops", "Fleck", 260)
song.to_s

I should see this:

"Song: BicylopsFleck(260)"

But I'm not, I'm getting this:

irb(main):013:0> song = Song.new("Bicylops", "Fleck", 260)
=> #<Song:0x2c80440 @duration=260, @name="Bicylops", @artist="Fleck">
irb(main):014:0> song.to_s
=> "#<Song:0x2c80440>"

Obviously I'm still seeing the object ID when I should be seeing the
string. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff