unknown wrote:
> William Crawford <wccrawford / gmail.com> wrote:
>>Only when taken out of context.  You shouldn't split my paragraphs and
>>try to make each sentence an entire argument by itself.
>
> This is typical of your entire article.  Nothing was out of
> context, and no attempt to make each sentence stand alone.

If you seperate a portion of a statement from the rest of it, you have
taken it out of context.  You can't dispute that.  It's what it means.
You took a single sentence from a paragraph and responded only to it.

> I.e., your discussion appears to be emotional, illogical,
> and done for the sake of argument.
>
> I'll opt out, as it is much the same as tickling trolls.

What!?  MINE is?  My only contention is that top-posting is not
inherently wrong.  Yours is that it is because it confuses some people
and pisses them off.  THAT is the emotional argument.  'Some people' are
not 'all people.'  Without any facts to back that up, 'some people'
could be 2 in a billion or 2 in 3.  We don't know.  I could easily as
say that bottom posting confuses some people because we've had people in
this very thread say so.

As I said before, stalemate.