William Crawford <wccrawford / gmail.com> wrote:
>>>In reality, the mailing list is prime.
>>
>> Not even close.
>>

>You aren't arguing that with me.  Someone earlier provided evidence that
>the mailing list is prime.  You'll have to argue that with them.
>
>>>When you want an answer, the number of potential readers
>>>does not matter.
>>
>> You seem willing to make just about *any* damned fool statement,
>> regardless of what it means...
>>
>> That is trivially false.
>>

>Only when taken out of context.  You shouldn't split my paragraphs and
>try to make each sentence an entire argument by itself.

This is typical of your entire article.  Nothing was out of
context, and no attempt to make each sentence stand alone.

I.e., your discussion appears to be emotional, illogical,
and done for the sake of argument.

I'll opt out, as it is much the same as tickling trolls.

--
Floyd L. Davidson            <http://www.apaflo.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)                         floyd / apaflo.com