Ryan Williams wrote:
> I think that drawing over the edge would be simplest -- you can set
> the clip so you don't have to fix it later:
> http://www.imagemagick.org/RMagick/doc/draw.html#clip_path
> -RYaN

Thanks, I figured out I could tell it to draw over the edge and it'd
work fine.

But then I came to another problem with rmagick.  If you tell it to draw
the dashed line with 2 on and 2 off, it draws 3 on and 1 off.  I think
it has something to do with aliasing or something.  It's a pain, anyhow.
So I'm probably going to try drawing each pixel individually, or
switching this new PNG library and see if that draws what I need.
(Pixel by pixel.)