------art_109816_25688219.1157184687057

On 9/1/06, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

> On Sep 1, 2006, at 7:50 PM, Bil Kleb wrote:
> >  Attempting remote installation of 'MerriamWebster'
> >  ERROR:  While executing gem ... (NoMethodError)
> >      undefined method `name' for -517611318:Fixnum
>
> This is going to sound funny, but try it again.  A couple of times if
> you have to.

For what it's worth we occasionally see this under JRuby too, so it's either
an issue in the core libs (which we share with Ruby) or in RubyGems itself.
As JEG2 suggests, repeating the operation usually clears it up.

--
Contribute to RubySpec! @ www.headius.com/rubyspec
Charles Oliver Nutter @ headius.blogspot.com

------art_109816_25688219.1157184687057--