Eero:

I'm not directly interested in spitting out the yaml, I was interested in
how the ri yaml had been generated since there wasn't an evident yaml rdoc
generator.

As for hacking into the html builder, that's about what I was considering
too.

I intended to add a new generator module, based on one or another of the
existing one. But this led to the question I asked, which was how to
structure such a project in a manner that worked *with* Ruby rather than
against!

BTW, thanks for the offer, but hold off on effort that unless I get really
stuck.

Thanks,

Graham

news:99e482e5bc8af4e1fa896109d3cc0738 / ruby-forum.com...