Hi,

In message "Re: Joel Spolsky on languages for web programming"
    on Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:49:44 +0900, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> writes:

|> That indicates that he trusts himself, and not me (Ruby).  And I think
|> he's right.
|
|Really?  I trust you a lot more than me, at least as far as designing
|languages goes.

To rephrase, he has right to trust himself than me.  I think I am a
better language designer than him.  But at the same time, I think he
is a better programmer to create enterprisy software.

|P.S.  I've used Spolsky's software and read his books and it just so
|happens that I trust you more than him too.  ;)

I've read his book, but not used his software, so that I may not be
the right person to judge him.

							matz.