Hi, All,

My first post here:) I am trying something I have been doing with Lua
for years - dragging Ruby source files into an empty VS project and
trying to build it. That's all on Win32 XP with MSVS. It doesn't
compile! Missing config.h, which I can't find anywhere in ruby source
except for VMS, not for Win32, some constants defined in parse.c are
used in lex.c and so they don't compile either. Any ideas as I can
succeed at what I am doing? I hope I am not trying to do something
people have never expected anyone to do:)
I am still browsing through the web site in search of any info as to
what might be going on, but will appreciate ideas and pointers here as
well.

Thanks