On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 01:50:10 +0900, you wrote:

>Alva wrote:
>> Hi all! I'm a Ruby newbie, but strongly feel that it will
>> become my favourite language (replacing Python). Great work
>> there, Matz! I believe that when I finish studying, whole
>> world will be programming Ruby, so I think I'm not wasting
>> time.
>>
>> Anyways, what are best GUI toolkits for Windows, except
>> TCL/TK?
>
>There are several toolkits that work under Windows:

<snip toolkits>

Thanks all, I'll investigate the matter!
To Albert: well, except TCL/TK because I already know it
is available (and have it), and also 'coz I'm a bit spoilt
by wxPython... But if anybody had a link to some free
demo of what can be achieved with TCL/TK (doesn't have to be
Ruby), it would be appreciated!

--

r e k l a m a
Lista Plac [ http://listaplac.onet.pl ]