On 8/31/06, Brian Hicks <bwhicks / aep.com> wrote:
> I did it the other day just to see if I could. I downloaded the source
> from www.ruby-lang.org and followed the readme in the win32 directory
> and had zero problems. I haven't tested the result much, though...
>
> Oh yeah, this was 32-bit, also. In case anyone cares...

Right. Building Ruby itself is dead simple.

Now try to build the RMagick extension and get it to work. (Note: I
haven't tried it, personally. It *might* work.)

There are some tricks to getting it all to work, but at some point you
have to build your own version of a lot of libraries.

-austin
               * austin / zieglers.ca