--p0aHTXLXY/BobAxh

Hi Everyone,

I just posted version 0.3.0 of MusicBrains-Ruby, my Ruby bindings for
MusicBrainz (http://musicbrainz.org/).  MusicBrainz is a community music
metadatabase.

Changes Since 0.2.1
===================
* Cleaned up several examples.
* Merged an unending flurry of patches from Tilman Sauerbeck :)
* Added all the latest query types.
* Better documentation, including full documentation on each and every
  query type (my fingers still hurt from that one)
* Added RDoc API documentation for the MusicBrainz::TRM module.
* Ruby 1.8-style allocators and string handling (Ruby 1.6 is still
  supported, although probably not for too much longer).
* cryptographically-signed RubyGems package file.
* A couple of minor API changes (see below).

Note: A couple of the changes above required minor API changes.  For an
overview of the relevant changes, please read the release notes at the
URL below.

URLs
====
* Tarball (tar.gz):
  * Download:   http://pablotron.org/files/mb-ruby-0.3.0.tar.gz
  * Signature:  http://pablotron.org/files/mb-ruby-0.3.0.tar.gz.asc
* RubyGems Package (gem):
  * Download:   http://pablotron.org/files/mb-ruby-0.3.0.tar.gz
  * Signature:  http://pablotron.org/files/mb-ruby-0.3.0.tar.gz.asc
* Documentation:
  * ChangeLog:  http://pablotron.org/software/mb-ruby/ChangeLog-0.3.0
  * API Docs:   http://pablotron.org/software/mb-ruby/doc/
  * Release Notes: http://pablotron.org/software/mb-ruby/release_notes-0.3.0.txt

Feel free to email me any questions, comments, or patches.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--p0aHTXLXY/BobAxh

--p0aHTXLXY/BobAxh--