Dimitri Aivaliotis wrote:
> On 8/30/06, Michael Ivey <mdi / iveyandbrown.com> wrote:
>>

>> This Thursday, Theodore Polonsky will be presenting on simply_restful
>> and the new RESTful routes in Rails Core, and Polypus Watts will be
>> presenting on DRP: evolutionary/social programming for
>> interactive/design tasks in Ruby.
>>

> These sound really interesting!  Is there any way of recording the
> presentations for those of us that are not in SL?  And for those of us
> that
> are GMT+0200? :)
>
> - Dimitri

Other than using a program like Fraps, I don't think there's a way.
Maybe you could sniff the packets and sort them somehow...  Might
actually be worth looking into.

As for the meeting, I think using SL for this is a great idea.  SL
-does- run on Linux, and not under Wine, so it's only the hardware
requirements for it that are a drag.  (Good graphics card, etc.)