On 8/30/06, Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist / gmail.com> wrote:
> Austin do you know if MinGW is at least planning to support this or is
> it a dead-end?

Not a clue. I don't actually use MinGW; I considered the whole project
a dead-end some time ago when they couldn't get their act together on
how best to install. They may have improved since then, but I know
specifically that they are having problems with x86-64 support (and
finding people to work with it).

There are going to be other good reasons to switch to a later version
of the MS compiler which *is* free (as in beer).

-austin
               * austin / zieglers.ca