I agree with you, and the work Hiroshi is doing is incredible. About the
library's robustness, probably I like Ruby so much that I feel
frustrated when I realise the community is not coping with supporting
its growth and consolidation in a timely fashion. At the same time, I am
not good enough to contribute.

I will try the development version myself. Bye,

Gianfranco