quoth the David Vallner:
> darren kirby wrote:
> > My messages aren't appearing as HTML to you all are they? My settings say
> > not...
>
> Nope. But they are encoded in iso-8859-6, which I haven't covered in
> Thunderbird font settings and the default Courier New ticks me off. What
> language set is that anyway? (I should send a hint to Mozilla people
> that font substitution is a Good Thing, and that some people just want
> to use one font for everything without clicking through all 20 language
> groups, thankyouverymuch, since they can't read one bit Chinese or
> Indian anyway.)

Hmm. In my Kmail settings I have this:

"This list is checked for every outgoing message from the top to the bottom
for a charset that contains all required characters"
us-ascii
iso-8859-1
utf-8

So where the heck is  iso-8859-6 coming from. I have explicitly sent this as
us-ascii, and if it seems to work I will send my ruby-quiz solutions the same
way.

> David Vallner

Thanks for the hints guys,
-d