------art_2695_29468031.1156804922781

> FasterCSV is for parsing CSV.  Without quoting, we are not talking
> about CSV.

Technically, yes.

Can you please explain how `fields  ine.split("\t")` fails you?

This would work in my situation just fine.

If there's a real need for this, I'll consider it.  But right now I
> would implement it as the above and I hope that's not what your
> asking for.  ;)

If this is something you dont thinks should be in the CSV library, because
is it not actually "official" csv, then that is fine. I look at that file as
being "almost" CSV (with the exception of putting "'s around fields). The
only reason I even ran into this is because mysql outputs bad csv

mark

--
Mark Van Holstyn
mvette13 / gmail.com