On 8/28/06, David Vallner <david / vallner.net> wrote:
> Henry Savr wrote:
> > Only the first part is shown on output
>
> Also...
>
> Only that one is supposed to be there. Rdoc looks for file-specific
> documentation as the first documentation segment in the file - it's not
> supposed to process every comment in the file.

Actually it's supposed to process the first comment block before each
"major element" in the file.  The pickaxe 2nd ed. "defines" major
elements as (classes, modules, methods, attributes, and so on).

I'm not sure where the official list of major elements can be found.

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/