--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

Hey!

On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 05:45:13AM +0900, Timothy Goddard wrote:
> I find it quite amusing that you ask people to send their patches for
> this by email using the "darcs send" command.

    Give me a break, there is no public PatchServer yet :-) (and I'm not going
to ask anybody to setup a public PatchServer just to send me patches)

    Finally, I'm not sure that sharing patches for PatchServer is such a big
deal right now, taking into account that it has like.... 0 users :-) (not
counting myself)

--
Esteban Manchado VeláÛquez <zoso / foton.es> - http://www.foton.es

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S