Conrad Schneiker <schneiker / jump.net> wrote:
: (1) Is there anyone currently pursuing Ruby .Net in any way, shape, or form?

There was that long thread aways back, but no names I can remember.

: (2) Is there anyone especially interested in pursuing Ruby .Net?

Nope.

: (3) Is there anything about the current Ruby implementation that would make
: this significantly more or less challenging than comparable efforts in
: Python and Perl?

It might be significantly less challenging considering the Ruby internals
look like C code, whereas the Perl internals look like spawn of
Nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos.

My own Ruby embedding projects is proceeding much faster than I expected.
Props for code cleanliness.