Hello Jeremy,
2006/8/25, Jeremy Kemper <jeremy / bitsweat.net>:> svn export url here> svn add here> svn propset merge-point 1234 here> svn propget merge-point here> svn diff -r1234 url | patch -p0> svn propset merge-point 4567
In short, yes, that's what Piston does.  It tracks a bit more thanthat, but this is it.
> In this case, examples probably speak a lot louder than words.
You are right, that's what I should have done.
> svk makes vendor branches very easy, too (and a lot more.)
Again, you are right.  But svk is slightly foreign in the way itworks.  I don't want to start a flame fest.  I tried svk myself.  Ihaven't spent ages on it.  In the docs for Piston, I do mention SVK,even put the URL.  Piston is an alternative to SVK.
Have a nice day !-- Franois Beausoleilhttp://blog.teksol.info/