It certainly looks good to me. I believe the quiz master has
indicated we have considerable latitude in what we admit as a valid
argument sequence for DayRange#initialize.

Allowing a set of day names to be specified when an instance of
DayRange is created is a neat idea. I didn't think of that. Also, I
decided not to allow lists such as [1,3,4,5,6,7] although my
DayRange#initialize is pretty permissive in other ways. The closest I
can get to what you show is:

<code>
    days = DayRange.new(1,3,4,5,6,7)
    puts days
    puts days.to_s(true)
</code>

<result>
Mon, Wed-Sun
Monday, Wednesday-Sunday
</result>

As you can see, I do allow optional long-form English names for days
to be returned from to_s. But your idea of allowing the programmer to
specify the names at instance creation time is better.

Regards, Morton