I would suggest that you:

a) download RubyCLR - it runs on both 1.8.2 and 1.8.4
b) look at the unit tests - you'll find test cases that cover
virtually all scenarios
c) look at the sample applications - there are many, many sample
applications that cover a lot of the common scenarios (like
databinding ActiveRecord objects to data aware controls).
d) Google is your friend - read my blog entries and you'll see the
entire history of RubyCLR's implementation laid out.

If you have specific questions, feel free to post back here.

-John
http://www.iunknown.com