John W. Long wrote:
> Chad Perrin wrote:
>
>> Frankly, there are really only two things about the appearance of the
>> design to be really examined, as far as I can see:
>

> As I asked before, please have this discussion over on vit-discuss:

At dinner recently with a gang of Rubyists, someone mentioned that
they've used this as an employment screen.  Their company would post an
announcement of a job opening on a mailing list, and clearly ask that
people NOT post resumes back to the list, but instead contact the
company directly.

Those who could not follow this basic request were deemed unsuitable for
employment.

--
James Britt

"I never dispute another person's delusions, just their facts."
   - Len Bullard