On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 04:55:25PM +0900, Joe Ruby wrote:
> /usr/lib/site_ruby/1.8/markaby/builder.rb:194:in `method_missing': no
> such method `length'
>
> I also got several invalid xhtml errors, but I cleaned those up -- I
> don't know what this error above is though.

Right.  This new version of Markaby is much more strict about its use of
method_missing.  It knows which tags are in the XHTML spec and it'll restrict
you to those tags.  Check out your source code and see if you can find a spot
where you're calling `length`.

Some docs concerning the upgrade will be out shortly.

_why