Nathan Smith wrote:

>>N> That's great. Thanks for the info ;-) I'm referring to metaclass as stated
>>N> in Programming Ruby, not smalltalk.
>>
>> Re read carefully "Programming Ruby", it was written by someone which know
>> ruby better than you ...
>

> Rather than making rash statements such as that, it'd be nice of you to
> successfully debunk my arguments. Keep trying, I have faith in you.

Be careful... ;)  Guy is one of the very smartest people
in this newsgroup. Probably in the top three. And no, I
don't place myself near the top.

But his English is his weak spot. It's pretty good, but
he is much more fluent in Ruby.

So, much of his conciseness is just hesitancy with English
I think.

Hal