Hello. Im looking for resources about Net::HTTP. Im new to Ruby but ive
been learning it to make programs which goes to an online game webpage,
logs in with the username and password and logs in. Then when its logged
in it automaticly goes to different pages on that domain and refreshes
them twice. So I looked around and found that to do this I have to use
Net::HTTP to go to the internet and do all this stuff so I need to know
of good websites which can teach me to use Net::HTTP or any other pages
related to Net::HTTP. Thank you to anyone helping me in the future.