On 8/24/06, Justin Collins <collinsj / seattleu.edu> wrote:
> a.each {|item| ... }
> or
> a.each { |item| ... }
> ? Which is right/better? Depends on who you ask.

Yes, that is probably a problem for someone who wants to create a code
formatter/beautifier. Eclipse's one (for java) is a very good and configurable
one, IMHO. Maybe you should take a look at it. Of course, not to include
ALL of the features it has (we already learned that sometimes convention is
better than configuration, right?), but to see what they let you
configure. Maybe
it can help you figure out what is good to let the user configure and what is
better to let as a convention.

Good luck!

Alvim.