On 8/24/06, Gregory Seidman <gsslist+ruby / anthropohedron.net> wrote:
> This idea has come up on nearly every significant technical mailing list
> I've been on. It's a nice thought but it has two problems:
> 1) people new to the list
> 2) questions and requests for help

And ruby-talk's third problem with something like this: it's gatewayed
to both a web forum (ruby-forum.com) and a newsgroup (comp.lang.ruby)

Personally, I'm not really sure what the OP is talking about with the
signal/noise problem. The last time questions about this came up, I
*did* point out that I do my best to read every message that comes
through here -- all 3,000 a month.

It's feasible.

-austin
               * austin / zieglers.ca