Calamitas wrote:

> I've not addressed the temperature problem as I'm still not very happy
> with it. My current opinion is that maybe temperature conversion
> should be done by separate methods, and only Kelvin should be allowed
> in the whole units machinery.

If you only have Kelvin and no other temperature units, no conversions can
be made.

> As Kelvin has the absolute zero
> temperature as reference point, there are no problems in its use.

Rankine also has absolute zero as its reference point. Rankine = Kelvin *
1.8.

> Besides, we were taught in science class to first convert all
> temperatures to Kelvin, then do all calculations, and then convert
> temperatures back if necessary, so this restriction should pose few
> problems (for me at least).

Except, unless I have misunderstood you, you won't have any other
temperature units.

Again, this probably doesn't matter, it can always be changed later.

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com