On 8/23/06, Peter Vanbroekhoven <calamitates / gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll work on addressing your observations above this evening, and I'll
> send the new code to Trans and you. Thanks for your interest, and your
> help.

I've sent my code to Trans. If your interested, please contact him.

I've not addressed the temperature problem as I'm still not very happy
with it. My current opinion is that maybe temperature conversion
should be done by separate methods, and only Kelvin should be allowed
in the whole units machinery. As Kelvin has the absolute zero
temperature as reference point, there are no problems in its use.
Besides, we were taught in science class to first convert all
temperatures to Kelvin, then do all calculations, and then convert
temperatures back if necessary, so this restriction should pose few
problems (for me at least).

Peter