Hi all,

This is just a quick announcement to let y'all know that I've released ptools
1.1.1 today.

What is it?
===========
Power tools for the File class.  Additional methods include which, whereis,
head, tail, middle, wc, null, nl_convert, touch and binary?.

What's new?
===========
This release adds the File.null and File.binary? methods.  The former returns
the null device on your system  The latter returns whether or not the file in
question is a binary file (using a simple best-guess algorithm).

Where is it?
You can get it via gems, the RAA or RubyForge.

gem install ptools
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/ptools/
http://rubyforge.org/projects/shards/

Enjoy!

- Dan

PS - I forgot to put the dependency in the gem, but Windows users will need
win32-file-stat.  If you're using the latest one-click installer, you've
already got it.