Matt Coffman wrote:

>> We'll know you are on track to solve the problem when you start a post
>> with
>> "here's my code so far ... and here's what happened when I ran it ..."
>
> Again, thank you for the lecture.  No need to respond! poumpous ass!

You've just gone over to the dark side, and you have yet to meaningfully
address the problem you originally posted about.

Has it occurred to you that you would refuse to accept your own attitude and
language if you received it from another?

All I can say for sure at this stage is that you are very young, and you
have no behavioral reserves to speak of.

Try to return to the original topic. Thanks!

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com