Hi Tim,
Thought it'd be hacky, you can add to vars using the new
.additional_code accessor (same with the header flags). I'm not really
satisfied with that either though, so I'm going to be investigating
implementing those features for the next release. You'll -definitely-
have a better way to access LDFLAGS and friends.

Kev

--
Kevin Clark
http://glu.ttono.us