On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 04:55:13AM +0900, Just Another Victim of the Ambient Morality wrote:

>     You know, it looks like you trimmed off the context and then responded
> that, rather than reading the post and then trimming off the unimportant
> parts in your response.

I just didn't want to swim through code -- which is sorta the point of
good naming conventions: not having to reason through an entire
program's logic to figure out what something does.  I see something
called "node" and think "What the hell does THAT mean?" then start
wondering whether I have to read through, and flowchart, the entire
program to figure it out.

"The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your time waving your
hands and hopping when a rock or a club will do." - McCloctnick the Lucid