Martins wrote:
> I am using Date library like this:
>
> require 'date'
> Date::DAYNAMES.replace %w(Svetdiena Pirmdiena Otrdiena Tresdiena
> Ceturtdiena Piektdiena Sestdiena)
> puts Date.today.strftime('%A') #=> Otrdiena
> Otrdiena is Tuesday only in Latvian ;)

Thanks Martins.
I know how to modify the Date with this and use the same technique
already in my Rails plugin Localization Simplified.

Only, on the Time class these constants don't exist but somehow on
Time.new they're used anyhow.

Problem is, that it doesn't help modifying constants on Date, because
when I do that, Time class has already access to the original DAYNAMES.

Try for yourself Time.new in your code.

Any suggestions on how to modify day/month names on Time class???